Product Manager, Fulfillment ServicesApply
Delhivery is India’s leading digital commerce enablement company, where we use technology to drive supply chain innovation. Our mission is to fulfil all of India’s online consumption demand through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and pan-India operations. Our vision is to create the world’s largest fulfillment platform for digital commerce. We provide transportation and fulfillment solutions to over 2,500 e-commerce clients, 100,000+ small businesses and over 100 of India’s largest brands across 1400+ cities.
As Product Manager, Fulfilment Services, you will be responsible for a broad portfolio of warehousing products and services, many of which will be a first for the industry. To do this, you must be able to manage across numerous novel business models and create certainty out of ambiguity while having a firm grasp over the operational, financial, and technical aspects of our fulfilment business
Working with a diverse group of stakeholders, you will shape our overall vision and strategy for the fulfilment product, while simultaneously diving deep into the details of each new initiative to drive efficiency and increase competitiveness of the fulfilment business.
The role is inherently cross-functional - the Product Manager will work closely with business development, engineering, design, operations, and customer service teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our existing products and features set. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. He/ She will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
To put your responsibilities in bullet points:
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of fulfilment technologies; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with VP, Business Development and Senior Product Managers to identify, define and prioritize business/ client-facing requirements for the fulfilment business
- Work closely with operations and planning teams to re-define fulfilment business processes and deliver disruptive technology solutions
- Work closely with engineering and design teams to define, build and deliver next generation of fulfilment tools and solutions
- Manage product backlogs, feature intake and prioritization, stakeholder communication and project execution
- Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success
- Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or a related technical discipline; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of product management experience in internet startups/ digital/ SaaS products or e-commerce; fulfillment experience preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
- Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from ground up; delivering within time, budget and quality
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this role
- Domain knowledge of supply chain/ logistics is preferable, but not required