We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect with 5+ years of experience, and who can provide technical guidance as well hands on management for all product development within the company.
- Provide technical guidance as well hands on management for all product development within the company
- Identify frameworks/technologies/languages/libraries to be used to achieve desired goal
- Underscores pros and cons of various technologies available and present arguments to management and technical team
- Takes responsibility for refactoring existing code
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of 10+ engineers
- Serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company�s strategic direction.
- Define standards & best practices to support agile development processes
- Plan, track and estimate product development activities.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements as per the product and/or marketing requirements document.
- Ensure that the product quality is world class at all times .
- Grow the internal information technology development organization; manage and recruit a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Ensure implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Passionate about automated testing: Manage / drive testing - unit tests, system tests, regression
- B.E/B.Tech or similar qualification from a premier institute
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter, Highly motivated
- People Management skills
- Go-getter attitude
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience on Java/Python and Internet technologies with a track record of solid technical accomplishments.
- 3+ years building scalable and distributed software products and infrastructure.
- Act as a primary Interface with senior management and operations team.
- Capability to identify right technology for the job.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages.
- Knowledge of Caching solutions Redis, Memcache
- One of the popular RDBMS
- Java, Spring
- Databases experience - MySQL/NoSQL
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling
- In-depth understanding of popular architectures SOA, RESTful, Microservices, Messaging Bus
- Capability to present different architectures for same problem
- Knowledge of popular front end MVC technologies.
- Capability to identify loopholes in given solution.
- Understanding of production level problems and their possible solutions