AWS Devops ArchitectApply
We are looking for an experienced Systems/ Infra Manager with 8+ years of experience in administering / monitoring cloud Services.
- Knowledge of Unix internals, Disk IO statistics, CPU load averages, memory management.
- Deep knowledge in system performance and analyzing root cause
- Strong grasp of bash/shell scripting and languages like Perl or Python is required
- System sizing , Capacity Planning
- Strong understanding of multi-AZ deployment, H-A services, rolling deployments.
- Lead the maintenance of Postgres / MySQL / MongoDB / Hadoop in a highly available architecture hosted on AWS server.
- MicroService deployment experience - Docker, Clustering, Virtualization, Zookeeper
- Experience with Microservices Management tools - Kubernetes/ Marathon/ Mesos/ Terraform is a huge plus
- Assist development team with Schema design, indexing strategy for performance and scalability.
- Automate DB and server maintenance activities.
- Setup backups / replications / archiving, implement disaster recovery.
- Manage patches / software upgrades for various flavours of Linux.
- Installation and maintenance of reverse proxy like Nginx/Apache and their configuration
- Experience in security infrastructure/vulnerabilities
- Experience in monitoring softwares like Ganglia / Nagios / Zabbix
- Experience in different file systems and their internals
- Hands on experience with one of Ansible / Puppet / Chef or any other devops automation tool
- Capability to handle a team of 3-5 devops engineer
- Experience in handling Windows Systems is a plus
- Capability to explore new technologies quickly and utilize them to benefit team.
- Strong flavor for automation
- Capability to analyze costs for entire infrastructure
- BE / B.Tech degree with 8+ years of Strong experience on required skillset out of which 1+ year should be on AWS.
- Good communication an analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team